New 2020 Nissan Titan in Manassas, VA
The 2020 Nissan TITAN® is the truck with the most standard power, tech, and safety features in its class. In fact, nothing compares to the 2020 TITAN®, even similar offerings from Ford, Chevy, RAM, and Toyota. Truck owners love nothing more than a capable, reliable machine with safety technologies that can help keep passengers secure on the journey. Competitors of the 2020 TITAN® truly fall short.
This truck is built on simple principles, providing drivers with a dependable, powerful truck which leaves the competition in its wake when it comes to power, safety, and technology. And, since its debut, the TITAN® has been collecting awards for its innovation and performance, including "Best Value" for Popular Mechanics, "Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup" for J.D. Power, and "Best-in-class Vehicle Satisfaction" for AutoPacific.
Best-in-class standard torque
The TITAN is built for optimum work and play with class-leading standard 413 lb-ft of torque and 400 horsepower.
Largest standard screen in its class including Apple CarPlay
Don't miss a beat in the TITAN with standard Apple CarPlay and the best-in-class standard 8" screen.
Most standard safety technology in its class
The TITAN has the most standard safety technology in its class, including standard Rear Automatic Braking.
- 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 40/20/40 Split bench front seat with flip-down center seat with armrest
- 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- Apple CarPlay®
- Android Auto™
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- RearView Monitor