Crossovers have taken the automotive market by storm. These vehicles can seat the whole family, give plenty of cargo room, and are easier to handle than large vehicles like full-sized SUVs. One of the most popular crossovers available is the 2019 Nissan Rogue.
The 2019 Nissan Rogue seats up to five people. You can choose between either front-wheel drive or Intelligent all-wheel drive when you select your trim level. The trims available are the S, SV, SV Hybrid, SL, and SL Hybrid. Features vary on your choice of trim, so keep reading to learn about some of the highlighted features! If you are interested to see our 2019 Nissan Rogue inventory, click the button below.
Storage and Engine Capabilities in the 2019 Nissan Rogue Crossover
Regarding the storage capabilities, the Rogue offers 39.3 cubic feet of space behind the second row. If you need more room, fold the second row of seats down for a maximum of 70 cubic feet. The Nissan Divide-N-Hide Cargo System also allows you to store your belongings in an organized matter. This system consists of adjustable shelves and dividers to customize with. Make a box, create a shelf, hide belongings in the floor, and lower the floor to compensate for big and tall items. Carrying something big? The 2019 Nissan Rogue offers an available Motion Activated Liftgate, so you don’t have to pull out your keys.
The powertrain of this crossover proves to be strong with 170 horsepower. Along with power comes efficiency. EPA estimated the Rogue to travel at 26 city mpg* and 33 highway mpg*. Other features available with the Rogue include memory front seats, 4-way power front-passenger seat, Remote Engine Start with Intelligent Climate Control, heated front seats and steering wheel, and much more! To get the full details on this great crossover, let us know and we will be happy to help!
* 2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for Rogue®:
• 26 City MPG / 33 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue FWD (S, SV, and SL trims)
• 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 27 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue AWD (S, SV, and SL trims)
• 33 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 34 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue Hybrid FWD (SV Hybrid and SL Hybrid trims)
• 31 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 33 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue Hybrid AWD (SV Hybrid and SL Hybrid trims) Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.